[mythtv-users] Antec Aria Cases

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 13 18:15:06 EDT 2004

Has anyone else spied the new Antec Aria case?

http://www.antec-inc.com/us/pro_details_enclosure.php?ProdID=15130

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-129
-146&depa=0

I know alot of us that go for the "all-in-one" box solution got
Micro-Atx boards and some smallish case (that would still accommodate
full-height cards). Six months ago, the choices were fairly slim and I
never found a box that I was truly happy with (the Enermax case I have
now is merely a stop-gap). This Aria case might be a bit tall for my
current setup, but otherwise looks like a HTPC lovers dream. Thoughts?
Anyone using one of these? (I did a search with no results)

Sean Oglesby
Wayward MythTV user/promoter