[mythtv-users] Schedule offset

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Wed Apr 14 10:22:33 EDT 2004

I had a problem similar to this.  My problem was that my timezone was
set incorrectly.  My Mythbox is based on KnoppMyth, so the command was
something like:

(as root)
# tzconfig
or
# tzsetup

.... forgive me, I'm not at my mythbox, so I don't know the exact command.

After doing that, I had to re-run mythfilldatabase, as all the info in
my programs table was time-shifted.... I didn't realize that right
away, and got some very odd recordings out of the deal. =)

I don't know if this'll help you, but good luck!

- --Phill W.