[mythtv-users] Antec Aria Cases

David myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Apr 14 11:45:08 EDT 2004

It is pretty big - but I use mine as a combined front/backend with 3
full size PCU cards and an Athlon 2600 (ready for transcoding dvds). It
fits in the rack and overhangs at the back!

The power light was cool for a week before we unplugged it :)

Now it just sits there looking sexy in a big "I'm harder than your
power-amp" kinda way!

And I can (have) seconded the Minuet too - excellent case - even quieter
- but only takes half-height boards.

David