[mythtv-users] S-Video Problems

Brian Huffman sheep at graze.net
Wed Apr 14 12:30:04 EDT 2004

ACK!  I wouldn't like that solution.  Have you tried all the input settings in
mythtvsetup?  I believe that it's just doing the same ioctl that you're doing.
Perhaps they're mixed up in the mythtvsetup.  You can also do that test_ioctl -a
when it's running and see what mythtv has set ( I think ).

Brian