[mythtv-users] Tuning Problem with Myth/WinTV-350

Gert van der Knokke gertk at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 14 13:55:07 EDT 2004

Asciimonster wrote:

> Erwin van der Koogh wrote:
>
>> <http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/xawtv-guide.cms>
>>
>> <http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/xawtv/3155VJ.xawtv> might have the
>> listings you are after.
>

> Good link. But wrong area, unfortunately. I live in Utrecht (en
> terecht! ;) )
>
> We really should set up a repository for the whole of the Netherlands.

I can help with a list for Essent Steenwijk/Meppel (aka. de kop van
Overijssel) etc... :-)
And yes, the channels used here are also very awkward. The former owner
of our CAI network (Rendo) said it had to do with regulations from the
PTT although I can't understand what they care about at what frequency
you send something over a (shielded) cable..

But hopefully I can get the Win-TV Nova card going so I have access to
the satellite stations. maybe even NED?/RTL?/Yorin/Veronica etc. but
that will depend on getting a smartcard going with MythTV/V4L and then
it's bye bye to the cable.. If the Win-TV Nova card isn't usable I will
get a standalone receiver and hook it up to the PVR250..

Gert