[mythtv-users] Gentoo + VIA Binary driver + m10000

Travis Kelley rhatguy at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 18:10:10 EDT 2004

Hey.  I've been trying to get a m10000 working for about a week now
under a 2.6 kernel.  I suppose thats why I'm having so much trouble.
Would you mind giving me a quick rundown of the versions of these peices
of software that you are using?

kernel(ck,gentoo,epia?)
myth(.14 gentoo builds?)
ivtv(oh the issues)
lirc(gentoo ebuild?)

I had myth working on an older board before I got this m10000 with a 2.6
kernel but I'm ready to switch back to a 2.4 now if thats what it takes
to get it going.  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Travis