[mythtv-users] Re:MythTV Help Website

David myth at dgreaves.com
Thu Apr 15 09:41:36 EDT 2004

But now you know about it don't you ;)

"There's no such thing as bad publicity"

but seriously - I agree!

But it helps to understand peoples concerns and lets us think about how
to do it, why we're doing it etc.

That helps define focus and direction - and I think ultimately that is
needed for this kind of thing to be successful
It's also raising the profile and I expect attracting more people to help :)

David