[mythtv-users] Re:MythTV Help Website

Erwin van der Koogh mythtv at koogh.com
Thu Apr 15 13:46:36 EDT 2004

> So John
>
> Planning on having a life this weekend?

It seems like there's a concensus that a wiki would be a nice thing to give
a try.

I have a dedicated server sitting in a colo somewhere safe with decent
bandwidth. I could run a wiki on there if people want, it would just take a
while because I have never done so. But if someone can point me to a "this
is how to set up a wiki on a Debian Woody box" I can have it set up this
weekend. Just don't have time to research it this weekend.

Erwin