[mythtv-users] Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Thu Apr 15 14:53:24 EDT 2004

> I am in the middle of creating a patch against wish version 1.6.9.  I
> will post it in a day or two.  This version doesn't work with the 2.6
> kernel.  I will be rewriting my driver to work with version 2.0.1 of
> wish which does work with the 2.6 kernel.  I am currently running 2.4.25
> with no problems.

 I'm curious, when you plug in the RF transceiver what does your kernel
log show? Something similar to this?

Apr 12 00:02:49 woop kernel: X10 Wireless Technology Inc USB Transceiver on usb3
:2.0

 I've got a OneBoxMC remote (www.oneboxmc.com) and I hacked up an ATI Remote
Wonder usb driver I found for it to add support. I just wonder if I picked
up one of these if I could extend my driver to support this as well. The less
I have to load on the machine the better :)