[mythtv-users] Lousy picture quality on normal TV

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Thu Apr 15 15:16:36 EDT 2004

I am using a GeForce 440 MX with SVideo out to a Sanyo 27 inch TV and It
works great. The only thing was i couldn't use the latest drivers since
it doesn't do OverScan correctly. I believe the 4363 drivers are the
last ones that OverScan works with (Per Jarod's installation procedure
http://www.wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php )

Bryan