[mythtv-users] please help me pick a capture card

Joseph Kezar jkezar at doc.state.vt.us
Fri Apr 16 09:25:49 EDT 2004

I could never get the audio to work with the ATI Wonder TV (VE).  I
ended up just using it on my WinXP box and encoding TV shows into .wmv
I don't know if anyone knows why the audio didnt work for me.  mplayer
and xmms worked fine, but xawtv never gave me sound from my ATI TV
Wonder (VE) to my onboard sound card (ac '97 i think).