[mythtv-users] Newbie Alert

Graham J grahamj at lixar.com
Fri Apr 16 13:23:27 EDT 2004

Thanks to everyone who so promptly responded! I'm glad to see this is a
fairly positive community, a pleasant change from some of those I've been
involved with.

Specific thanks to John for his tip about knoppmyth - I tried Knoppix before
and really liked it, plus a mostly-working-out-of-the-box solution sounds
right up my alley, at least to get things started.

I'm glad to hear that my Live will work too, I can't wait to try it out with
my 5.1 setup!

I'll be working on this over the weekend so I'll report back how it goes :)

Thx again,
Graham