[mythtv-users] IR Frustration -- Is there an easier way?

Scott Nicholson mythtv at scottnic.com
Fri Apr 16 15:16:33 EDT 2004

A thought I just had...

I'm going to be using an xbox for the frontend, and will probably be using
the xbox dvd kit as my frontend remote. I've got an xbox connector -> usb
adapter. Is there any chance I can use the IR receiver in the dvd kit to
learn the remote codes for my USDTV remote?

(I've read that it works out of the box as a Myth Xbox frontend remote, so
there's obviously some Linux support for it...)

---