[mythtv-users] [Doc] MythTV usage description

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Sat Apr 17 07:29:28 EDT 2004

I've put together this little(?) document in which I tried to list some of the
the common ways of using MythTV. I also highlighted some of the shortcomings
in current MythTV and other little additions that might become handy in the
future.

It's not finished, so please flame away on what is incorrect or missing. The
Star-/OpenOffice document has versioning and revisioning enabled, so you
could also edit some text and send it back.

http://www.few.vu.nl/~hjpoley/MythTV_usage_description.pdf
http://www.few.vu.nl/~hjpoley/MythTV_usage_description.sxw

        Henk Poley <><

PS: I already send this to the list at easter, but it seem to got stuck in the
too-big-attachments queue.