[mythtv-users] PVR350 in MythTV Box: WINDOWS XP DUAL-BOOT

Tom Craddock, Jr. tcraddock at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 19 03:52:16 EDT 2004

On Sunday April 18th James L. Paul wrote:

>I got 3 PVR-250MCE cards for about $80 each a few months ago, and am
extremely

>happy with the bang for the buck. I'm considering a PVR-350 but so far

>haven't felt a need for one, my GeForce II GTS card drives my TV just fine

>and looks better than my Tivo so I'll probably wait until the 350 driver

>support matures more.

James,

I live in the USA, in Florida, and Im looking to buy a few of those same
exact cards, where did you get yours for that price?  I looked around at
stores that sell Hauppauge devices in my area, but none carry the PVR-250
MCE, only the PVR-250.  If you could recommend a place to purchase it, I
would really appreciate it.  Thanks.

Tom