[mythtv-users] manual recording without sound

wwexell at heidewexell.net wwexell at heidewexell.net
Mon Apr 19 11:11:06 EDT 2004

I've been having this problem since I set up my mythtv box, which is why
I'm still not using it.  I have a Pixelview PlayTV card though.  I think
I've traced mine down to problems with the first time a channel change
occurs.  I believe starting a recording causes another 'first' channel
change.  I'm currently working on a homebrew IRBlaster just so I can use
my cable box to change channels and avoid this issue altogether.

Wes