[mythtv-users] Lirc Support

Colin Bell colinb at gatewest.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 14:08:05 EDT 2004

Further investigation now leads me to the fact that LIRC support is
compiled into this particular RPM. Cruising through previous messages,
I find that a few people have had similar problems as I described
below. I get the following error in my mythfrontend log file:

mythtv: could not connect to socket
mythtv: No such file or directory

Research into this tells me that these messages are lirc related.

I have requested verbose stdout from mythfrontend but it doesnt
indicate what socket it couldn't open or what file or directory it is
looking for.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Colin