[mythtv-users] mythweb/mythfilldatabase without mythtv?

James Orr james at orrwhat.net
Mon Apr 19 22:22:40 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 18:31, Chris Petersen wrote:
> don't know about the others...
>
> > The database machine also serves as a web server on our local network.
> > I don't really want to run apache on the backend, is it possible to run
> > mythweb without having any other myth components on that machine?
>
> No.  mythweb still connects to the backend to get scheduling information
> (among other things).

Actually, I got mythweb working.  It doesn't need to talk to the
backend, it only needs to talk to the database.  Was simply a case of
extracting the files into the web server folder.

mythfilldatabase I don't have working yet except from the backend, but
i'm working on it :).

--
James Orr <james at orrwhat.net>