[mythtv-users] ac-tex damaged/concealing errors/Warning MVs ???

Mythtv mythtv at keatlim.com
Tue Apr 20 00:06:14 EDT 2004

My setup has been up for 79 days without any problems and suddenly my
mythbackend keeps on crashing.

Now why would all of the sudden would I start getting these problems?

When I use mythfrontend I keep on getting the following erorrs:
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]Warning MVs not available
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]ac-tex damaged at 15 19
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]concealing errors
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]Warning MVs not available
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]ac-tex damaged at 17 3
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]invalid cbp at 4 11
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]ac-tex damaged at 23 23
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]ac-tex damaged at 23 4
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]ac-tex damaged at 13 26
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]ac-tex damaged at 16 7
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]concealing errors
[mpeg2video @ 0x86b3238]Warning MVs not available
Segmentation fault

I have never seen these errors before. I tried playing nuv files that were
recorded prior to this incident and they do not exhibit any of these
symptoms and if I try to play a recording past this event it will crash. I
have not had a successful recording past this incident as well (last
recorded episode only had 25 megs before dumping)

So what could it be??

I'm running Mandrake 9.2 on MythTV 0.14 with ivtv 0.16 on a pvr250 with a
dell optiplex 566 celery.

Remember again I have not done any modifications to this hardware and it
had been up for 79 days. I have not gone into any setup menus except
recently to fool around with ranking. Otherwise no setting has been
touched prior to the crash.

I've searched the database and there's not much to go on except a post
mentioning that the errors I see are common yet I've never seen it before
and it's definetly crashing both my mythfrontend and mythbackend.

Hope someone have some suggestions! :) I'd hate to think it may be a
hardware error. Nothing worse than to break components down piece by
piece. Not to mention MythTV being down!!!!!

Thanks for any response!!!!!!