[mythtv-users] Mythbackend segfault?

Colin Bell colinb at gatewest.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 08:35:01 EDT 2004

In the mythfrontend, got to Settings --> TV -- > Recording. You will be
presented with a series of profiles, choose the the LiveTV profile and
go through it till your reach the screen that changes the res (I'm PAL
so I use 720 X 576) your settings will probably be different. Try
dropping this down to 576 X 576 (PAL) or 480 X 480 (ntsc) and see what
happens, if your successful, you can try higher resolutions.