[mythtv-users] Of CVS and Spousal Acceptance.

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Apr 20 17:43:49 EDT 2004

I use cvs at the house.  I like the features in it over .14.  I left a
keyboard attached to my box and taught the wife to hit a few keys to
reboot the box should she run into any problems.  Over all, its working
good though.  But, I don't know about the most recent cvs update.  I
haven't upgraded yet.

-dan