[mythtv-users] Chaintech nForce TV Out Problem

Ben Brown mythtv at handcoder.com
Wed Apr 21 10:03:23 EDT 2004

I'm on my third Mythtv box, and this one is giving me more problems than
the first one.  I've got everything working fine on a monitor.  No
problems whatsoever.  The problem comes in when I switch to the TV out.
  Everything starts up and looks fine.  I watch a recording and that
works fine.  When I exit the recording, suddenly the screen is
completely out of wack. it starts in the middle and wraps around the
screen.  It hard to describe, but essentially the screen shifts 300
pixels to the right and puts the missing image on the left.

When the screen starts this, it's all of X, not just Myth.  The only
thing that will work at that point is watching a recording.  That still
looks normal.

I'm running Mandrake 9.2, Myth CVS as of a week ago, Nvidia driver 4363,
on a Chanintech 7NIF.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
Ben