[mythtv-users] MythWeb Suggestion..

Debabrata Banerjee davatar at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 12:14:09 EDT 2004

I think we're making the problem too complex here, is there anything inside
the backendstatus that you want on mythweb that you can't call backend for
(like in scheduled_records.php)? If not we should make calls for them. The
backend html status page is meant to be a light-weight output for human
readers.