[mythtv-users] Remotes and kernel 2.6.x?

Glass Vial glassvial at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 01:03:28 EDT 2004

Now that the ivtv driver is supporting kernel 2.6.x, and alsa has much
better support for it, how about the remotes?  Anyone seeing better support
for remotes in 2.6.x (with lirc)?  I currently have an MCE USB
transceiver/remote and I just got the Lola remote today.  I'd be happy with
either if I knew it will work in 2.6.x.  Anyone have any experience with
either of these with kernel 2.6.5 (for example) working, if so how?  Running
gentoo linux here.