[mythtv-users] simple howto from woe to go with DVB card

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Thu Apr 22 02:27:53 EDT 2004

Try here:
http://www.ethics-gradient.net/myth/mythdvb.html

I did a quick guide a while back that's a bit out of date now, but might
give you some helpful pointers if the first guide doesn't get you all the
way there.
http://www.hack.id.au/dvbsetup.html

I am successfully using 2 Hauppauge Nova-T cards in my Myth box in Brisbane.
I only use DVB cards in my system. Getting the DVB cards working was quite
easy I thought.

CH