[mythtv-users] Dual tuner info

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Thu Apr 22 14:20:15 EDT 2004

Can someone point me in the direction of good instructions on dual tuner
setups?  It seems like an obscure thing to find.  I have them working OK
so far, but the EPG shows two copies of the channel.  Also, depending on
which one you choose, the backend will come back with an error saying
that the tuner is in use if you choose two programs in the same timeslot
to record.  While this isn't a problem for me, the WAF will be low on
remembering "which" of the two EPG items to choose...

Thanks to all!

-Khanh Tran