[mythtv-users] Dual tuner info

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Thu Apr 22 15:55:06 EDT 2004

On that note, couldn't I just be more careful about what I schedule?
For example, could I set both cards to the single video source, and only
schedule simultaneous recordings on channels I know I can receive on
both tuners?  Are there any issues I'm forgetting, like how live TV
would behave if it decided to record on the source with more channels
and then I attempt to watch live TV on a digital channel?

Thanks...

-Khanh