[mythtv-users] mostly black screen stutters sound

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Thu Apr 22 21:01:38 EDT 2004

I have noticed that when a show I am watching has a few seconds of
black, up to 3/4 of the screen, the sound will stutter until the video
comes back. I am running on an Athlon 2400, PVR 250. If it helps any I
had this same problem when I was connecting composite video on the
second PVR250 and had the wrong input selected. I would get broken /
choppy audio and no video. Once I selected the right input (svideo with
adapter), the video and audio was ok. It seems that a mostly black
screen on the pvr250 is causing the problem during the recording phase.

- James