[mythtv-users] X and Y Offset

aohmer at cox.net aohmer at cox.net
Fri Apr 23 11:30:21 EDT 2004

Okay .. guys ... I am a linux newbie .. but I am happy to report after following Jarrod's guide I have Mythtv up and running. I am pretty happy so far. I am having a problem where the left edge of output to the TV is off. I tried going through the setup to change the X and Y offset. I have no problems changing the height and width, but changing the X or Y offset no matter what values I put it. Nothing happens. Is there something in my XF86Config file that I can also tweak? I've been researching the threads and I can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks!