[mythtv-users] How to adjust record times?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Apr 23 12:55:03 EDT 2004

How do I adjust record times for a program?

For example, I want to record a show that appears in the
6:00-6:30 timeslot on the schedule.  However, I know that due
to the brain-damage that is local TV management, that program
actually airs from 5:57 to 6:27.

I don't really want to start all of my recordings 3 minutes early.

Is there a way to adjust the start/stop times of a scheduled
recording?

In this case I record all occurances of that program in that
timeslot, so I'd like to be able to adjust all of them at once.

--
Grant Edwards
grante at visi.com