[mythtv-users] How is v.15 coming?

Mark D. Vaughn mvaughn at techline.com
Fri Apr 23 13:12:41 EDT 2004

Henk Poley wrote:

>Op vrijdag 23 april 2004 09:00, schreef Ian Forde:
>

>>On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 15:56, Mark D Vaughn wrote:
>>

>>>Does anyone know when version .15  will be released?
>>>

>>Heh - best don the asbestos suit.  The most likely answer you're going
>>to get is, "when it's ready".  There isn't a release schedule for Myth.
>>When Isaac feels that the code merits a new release level, and feels
>>that the codebase has achieved a sufficient level of features and
>>stability to merit as such, we will all know due to his saying so.  In
>>the meantime, don't sweat it - relax and enjoy the ride!
>>

>I think since he promised a new MythMusic, and that's still not ready, it will
>take some time.
>
>And on the other hand I do hope that he will be more clear when he thinks 0.15
>will be about ready, so the other developers know they better get their stuff
>up and running before the deadline (else it will have to wait 3 months or so
>for the normal users). And there can be a short code freeze to test and fix
>before releasing it.

Your right guys, I set myself up to be flamed on that question.

What I meant by it was:

How is Isaac doing as far as finding work?  Is he still actively working
on myth or searching for work  (the latter being of most priority of
course)?  If in the case that Isaac hangs his hat up for a while does
that meant that myth stops as well?

Go easy on me, the asbestos suits are on backorder....