[mythtv-users] Fwd: Symantec Mail Security detected that you senta message containing prohibited content

Torsten Schenkel mythtv at isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Apr 23 18:56:14 EDT 2004

Am Fr, den 23.04.2004 schrieb Tony Maro um 1:49:
> Eugene Nine wrote:
>

> > Just to be safe I asked the guy that hosts my website/mail (old coworker from
> > my last contract so he usually communicates and beta tests new stuff on me) .
> > He is not running any Symantec stuff so these bounces did not come from me as
> > was thought above.
> > Eugene
>
> My bounces come from someone working for New Horizons (newhorizons.com)
>
> My posts do make it to the list, so it must be an individual user having
> the problem.

It seems to be someone subscribed to the list, whose provider or
employer has some email security system gone havoc.

Unfortunately mail to the adresses postmaster@ root@ and even the adress
listed as admin for the domain will bounce.

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough