[mythtv-users] Bad News for me...a warning to all

Gerald Schepens schepens at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 23 22:45:32 EDT 2004

Re: vacuum your systems -- keeping your system clean is a good idea, but
using a vacuum can create static which can damage your machine's
innards.  Best to buy a can of compressed air from your local
electronics dealer, which will let you blow the dust ouf of your system
without creating a static hazard while cleaning it.

Plus, you can use what's left over from the can of compressed air to
freeze-dry warts off yourself and your friends and family!  What fun...