[mythtv-users] Dual tuner info

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Sat Apr 24 19:15:33 EDT 2004

Here's a thought...

Let's say I go and make two listings.  Listing #1 is digital_cable and listing #2 is basic_cable.  I DON'T edit out the duplicated "basic" channels from digital_cable and let the EPG then show duplicate channels for the the basic listings.  I then assign digital_cable to Tuner #1 and basic_cable to Tuner #2.

Here's the question.  If I am careful about scheduling and ALWAYS select the second of the duplicate listings, will MythTV not only realize I've chosen the channel from the second listing and therefor record on the second tuner always?  This way, if something is recording (or going to), my wife and I would never be interrupted on the first tuner...

Thanks again to all...

-Khanh