[mythtv-users] Bad News for me...a warning to all

Torsten Schenkel mythtv at isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Apr 25 13:18:50 EDT 2004

Am Fr, den 23.04.2004 schrieb Boyd II, Willy um 19:55:
> [...]
on other chipsets.

I'd be careful though with advanced powersaving features and video capturing.
I did have quite some problems with athcool and ivtv which were a bitch to track
down. Latency is a topic here. And it takes some cycles to wake up the processor.

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough