[mythtv-users] problems setting up mysql w/FC1

Peter Valdemar Morch swp5jhu02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Apr 25 19:42:39 EDT 2004

mike johnson mythtv65-at-hotmail.com |Lists| wrote:
>        file /usr/share/themes/Default from install of
> redhat-artwork-0.92-0.fdr.0.1 conflicts with file from package
> gtk2-2.2.4-5.1
>        file /usr/share/themes/Default from install of
> redhat-artwork-0.92-0.fdr.0.1 conflicts with file from package
> gtk+-1.2.10-28.1
> E: Error while running transaction

So there is your culprit! What to do about it? No idea... I don't know
what the difference is between the two files.

(Actually, it looks like all three of them want to "own" or be the
source of /usr/share/themes/Default, doesn't it?)

It discovered a conflict and didn't install any of them.
At least now you know what the *real* problem is.

(Mike, just so you know: I'm going to bed (1:39 am here), so I won't be
answering any more today...)

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar Mørch