[mythtv-users] mplayer?

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Mon Apr 26 02:55:31 EDT 2004

I just added a DVD player to my mythbox and also move from a tower case to
an Overature case.. Anyways I can not get Mplayer to work (right now I have
no monitor hooked up just my 350 and TV out.

I can rip a DVD so I know myth finds it..  Any site with details on getting
mythdvd working properly?  maybe I need something else zine? oogle?

I tred running this from a the mythbox and no go:
 player -fs -zoom -quiet -vo xv SNEAKERS.vob

if I run this from an SSH connection it runs and says it can not find
display:0 or something (thats  a given so I thought I would just go on with
VNC and run it and nothing/ <Maybe thats the problem?

Thanks

jim