[mythtv-users] Re: Re:Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Mon Apr 26 07:36:55 EDT 2004

I got mine to work right off. Modified the haupague remote file to use the
defined button names in the x10_lola file posted here. The only problem I am
having is double key presses. If I press pause for example, it will pause
then unpause because lirc is sending the button twice. If I run irw and
press a button I receive 4 lines of data for each button pressed, each with
a number after it 1, 2, 3, 4. Anyone else have this problem or know how to
filter out duplicate button presses in lirc?

- James