[mythtv-users] Live Audio

Russ Neufeld Russ at neuf.ca
Mon Apr 26 21:18:54 EDT 2004

Thanks - very helpful.
That's how my mixer was config'd and I hear the live audio, so I'll get
into the myth setup, and double check my alsa stuff.
Something odd when I followed the Myth doc's instructions verbatim was
that "alsactl" (a la "alsactl store") wasn't a recognized command.
Perhaps upgrading (when I was originally trying to troubleshoot this
problem) messed something up? I'm running alsa 1.0.4...
Anyway, I'll see if I can sort out the final step/stage in the audio
chain. Thanks for the assistance so far...

Russ