[mythtv-users] feature requests

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Tue Apr 27 12:00:43 EDT 2004

Preston Crow wrote:
> That's exactly what I'm talking about.
>
> Suppose you deleted a show, only to find out another family member
> hadn't watched it yet.  Or you deleted a show that was messed up and
> selected the wrong option.  You would want to remove it from the
> oldrecorded table so that you can get it next time.

Well, MythWeb sort of has this feature, but you must catch it within 8
days of the next showing of the missing episode - you can use MythWeb to
tell it to forget the old recording of any upcoming episode.

> It also might be nice to simply get a list of all the episodes of a show
> that you've watched.

This would be nice.  Plus maybe the option to forget one or more as you
mention - a feature of MythWeb to do this would be great.

-Tony