[mythtv-users] references to "significant other"

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Tue Apr 27 13:52:56 EDT 2004

Op dinsdag 27 april 2004 18:19, schreef Scott Francis:
> Is it just me but when people say "I'm not trying to be PC", it's basically
> an admission they are.  I find this world a much better place when people
> spend more time trying to be happy-go-lucky then attempting to find
> numerous reasons to get offended.

Could somebody explain why being 'politicaly correct' is bad perse?

And... I think the person himself didn't really get offended, but merely
warned that there are people that might be offended. That it's polite to
think about the feelings of others. And that there is no reason to
("unknowingly") try to offend someone in a public place like this
mailinglist.

	Henk Poley <><