[mythtv-users] references to "significant other"

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Tue Apr 27 14:43:21 EDT 2004

Why yes I am an American and I am sorry for you that you live in a part
of the world were your government or peers restrict what you are able to
say. I was not attempting to make a "Gross Response", just stating that
when there is something going on that offends me or bothers me, I remove
myself from the situation. I don't try to force my will on some one
else! Freedom is not an American attribute but a personal attribute.
Everyone should be allowed to speak there mind. As for the "must be an
American" response, this has nothing to due with nationality. I was
referencing a Doctrine in my country that allows anybody to speak his or
her mind. I personally take offense to that statement, but here is how I
deffer from Simon, I am not going to ask you to stop saying it or
speaking you mind. You are free to say what you want in the PUBLIC
mailing list. I am free to respond or just delete your email. That is
how a free society works. I would have to say it is up to the
administrator of this mailing list to determine if inappropriate remarks
are being said and to kick that person off.

If you don't like what is being said, you have the right not to listen,
but no right to impose your will on others. We are free to write what we
want on the Mailing list with respect to the Myth project. If something
offends you, SORRY. Just suck it up and deal with it in your own private
way.

Bryan