[mythtv-users] Bad News for me...a warning to all

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Wed Apr 28 12:18:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'd just like to ask short questions about 865PERL cause I am considering
same mobo to buy:
- are all devices supported under Linux ?
- could you use two graphic cads at the same time (AGP and onboard)?
- what sound outputs does support (spdif,6 channel analog) ?
-what power management can you get under linux (sleep, dynamic freqeuncy
setting...)?

Thanks in advance,

Robert.