[mythtv-users] newhorizonscr.com

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Apr 28 18:23:40 EDT 2004

I take it that no one has bothered to do anything about this user?  I
still continue to receive these bounce messages for totally innocent
messages to the mythtv list, and I know I'm not the only one.

I've cc'd postmasters and whois record contacts on this message in hope
that SOMEONE there will realize that their spam filter is totally
overblown (not to mention, if it's sending out bounce messages, it's
flooding the internet and innocent users by responding to probable
falsified From addresses in real spams)

-Chris

Original bounce message follows (with email address munged)....

Subject: Symantec Mail Security detected that you sent a message
         containing prohibited content (SYM:28626593873907117153)
Date:    Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:02:49 -0500

Subject of the message: Re: [mythtv-users] Positive ComCast experience
Recipient of the message: "Discussion about mythtv"
<mythtv-users(a)mythtv(0)org>