[mythtv-users] LCDProc and Mythtv

Rob Willett rob.mythtv at robertwillett.com
Thu Apr 29 12:17:02 EDT 2004

Dan,

Thanks for the update. That's the sort of information I want it to display. The
other bit would be when it's recording a program. Perhaps it simply says
"Recording <tv program>". I think that it's useful to have thissort of
information as well as the standard clock. Since it's linked to ntp it's the
most reliable clock I have in the house! I think weather reports are a bit too
much to ask, though then again in England all it needs say is "Rain".

What's the status on getting the stuff fixed to work the latest mythmusic?

All the best,

rob.