[mythtv-users] LIRCRC Question

Michael Segulja msegulja at lmdcs.com
Thu Apr 29 13:27:09 EDT 2004

Thanks for the help.  I finally got around to trying these suggestions,
and this one worked.  I didn't realize I needed to change from irxevent
to mythtv to get native support.  I had already compiled it in, but was
still starting irxevent.  Anyway, got everything working, so again, I
appreciate the help!!

Thanks,

Michael

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 01:35, Nowhere wrote:

> Which release of Myth are you using? If 0.14 you don't need irxevent as
> Myth has native Lirc support.  I am doing what you want and it look like
> this...
>
> # Fast forward
> begin
> prog = mythtv
> button = FFW
> repeat = 3
> config = >
> end
>
> # Rewind
> begin
> prog = mythtv
> button = REW
> repeat = 3
> config = <
> end
>
> # Skip forward (10 min default)
> begin
> prog = mythtv
> button = SKIP
> repeat = 3
> config = PgDown
> end
>
> # Skip backward (10 min default)
> begin
> prog = mythtv
> button = REPLAY
> repeat = 3
> config = PgUp
> end
>
> If you are pre-0.14 I can't help yah. I started with 0.14.
>
> Hope this helps.
> Eric

---
www.lmdcs.com