[mythtv-users] Re:Pundit front LED dimming

Couvrette, Jeffrey C. JEFFREY.C.COUVRETTE at saic.com
Thu Apr 29 20:07:58 EDT 2004

I found the same problem with my Pundit.  What I did is I just popped off
the front cover, pulled the LED's out of their seats in the front and then
just pulled them back so that then sat farther away from their windows in
the front cover.  That worked just fine for dimming the LEDs for me.  May
not be as elegant as you want, but it worked.