[mythtv-users] Yet another newbie sound problem

trooper ryan trooper_ryan at dmtsystems.net
Fri Apr 30 09:57:02 EDT 2004

Turns out that line wasn't set tp CAPTUR, though I would've sworn that
it was :)

I think I do have sound related problems though, as now the recordings
suffer pauses when recording sound.  If sound isn't functional and
recorded, the recordings are as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Any ideas on where to begin?

Thanks again,
Trooper