[mythtv-users] OT: How is geforce fx 5200 dual dvi supported ?

daryl faulds nannyseeker2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 06:04:22 EDT 2004

Robert Rozman <rozman at fri.uni-lj.si> wrote:
Hi,

I have an interesting option to purchase Fujitsu-Siemens card Geforce fx
5200 dual dvi. Is ti supported ok undr Linux and mythtv ?

It says in docs that it includes HW mpeg2 decoder. Is it supported (or
planned) too ?

What are your experiences with geforce fx 5200 cards ?

Thanks in advance,

Robert.

Mine works fine. I am using it now (Fedora). Kind of overkill for just television but no problems at all.