[mythtv-users] mythgame

Robert Teed robteed at msn.com
Fri Apr 30 07:45:04 EDT 2004

Im trying to get mythgame running. I loaded xmane in but it tells me that
this version of xmame is not supported. I also tried running xmane from a
termnal..I am getting this error.
***********************************
[root at localhost root]# xmame
No cards detected.
ALSA sound disabled.
info: trying to parse: /usr/share/xmame/xmamerc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmame/xmamerc
info: trying to parse: /usr/share/xmame/xmame-xglrc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmame/xmame-xglrc
info: trying to parse: /usr/share/xmame/rc/pacmanrc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmame/rc/pacmanrc
Mouse/Trakball selected.
done
pacman.6e    NOT FOUND
pacman.6f    NOT FOUND
pacman.6h    NOT FOUND
pacman.6j    NOT FOUND
pacman.5e    NOT FOUND
pacman.5f    NOT FOUND
82s123.7f    NOT FOUND
82s126.4a    NOT FOUND
82s126.1m    NOT FOUND
82s126.3m    NOT FOUND
ERROR: required files are missing, the game cannot be run.

GLmame v0.94 - the_peace_version , by Sven Goethel, http://www.jausoft.com,
sgoethel at jausoft.com,
based upon GLmame v0.6 driver for xmame, written by Mike Oliphant

can anyone help me setup games to work?